Our client is a world-class consumer products manufacturer.
- Identifying and leading profit improvement projects.
- Controlling product pricing and participating in pricing gate reviews.
- Analyzing the customer price mix.
- Conducting costing and cost analysis in co-ordination with the Sale & Marketing team / PD / MFG and raising business proposals.
- Handling project profitability studies.
- Participating in machine and plant capacity analysis.
- Supporting special studies relating to localization, make or buy, new sites viability, business rearrangement.
- Proposing comparative studies to the Commercial team.
- Preparing reports relating to product costing and supporting MIS.
- Supporting customer pricing and quote processing.
- Supporting the analyzing of program profitability and helping in gate reviews.
- Supporting VAVE / MCR proposals in terms of pricing strategies.
- Annually setting up standard costs.
- Conducting daily reviews and monitoring standard costs and inventory transactions.
- Coordinating month-end costing and inventory verifications.
- Analyzing monthly total cost performance.
- Analyzing economic profit by product line and inventory for comparing standard costs and reviewing variances.
- Maintaining the fixed asset system and preparing associated reports.
- Performing monthly report analysis & reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting / Finance / Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in calculating product costs, bidding projects, and pricing definition.
- Good knowledge of costing and engineering.
- Hard working, mature, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Able to identify problems, develop solutions and implement actions to resolve issues.
- Good systematic and positive thinking with a contextual understanding.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, meals, a provident fund, variable bonus, and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: CE1052011