Department: Corporate Service Department
Position: Procurement Officer
Main Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of Procurement Officer is to manage and coordinate of company procurement activities. Act as buyers for general goods and service, basic chemicals and packaging, coordinate with custom broker for processing custom clearance and other procurement which concerned with Administration function.
Command Line: Report to Procurement& Admin Division Manager
- Manage and coordinate procurement activities such as
o Corporate car rental
o Corporate Uniform
o Office and other insurance
o Office Construction
o Office equipment purchase and rental
o Office Rental and Service
o Office Cleaning
o Driver Service
o ICT equipment and service
- Basic Chemicals and Packaging Procurement
- Find 2nd Source Supplier (Basic Chemical & Packaging) and coordinate with related parties for test
- Customs broker & transportation
- Follow up pending Purchase Order with supplier
- Good Receive ordered products/services on SAP
- Issue PR for user especially for rental & monthly use items e.g., car rental, driver service
- Draft memo for some item which procured by Procurement committee
- Coordinate with Customs Broker for processing customs clearance (Not included Permission/License/BOI/and other)
- Check EAR for AIS Mobile phone, Telephone Conference Expense, IT Expense
- Check whether imported chemical is dangerous goods or not
- Contact Person with ENCO Building (BKK Office) e.g., Fire Evacuation Training and maintenance service
- Participate in PTT Group Procurement for some items e.g., e-catalog, Corporate Form, Paper, Courier Service, Waster Management and etc.
- Buying miscellaneous items requested by user.
- Other admin job as assigned by Division Manager
Bachelor Degree or Higher in any related filed, TOEIC Score at least 650
- At least 2-3 year experience in procurement function
Some experience in Petrochemical, Plastic business would be advantage.
- TOEIC Score at least 550