As an ExxonMobil Procurement function intern, you will acquire knowledge of Purchase-to-Pay process which covers activities from requisitioning or acquisition of goods and services, purchasing, contracting, receiving, and accounting for goods and services to support the complex oil & gas and chemical businesses of ExxonMobil in Asia Pacific.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and also special assignment to give you a ‘taste’ of a starting position as well as career path with ExxonMobil. This provides both student and ExxonMobil with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other in terms of potential fit relative to future employment.
What you will learn
• Purchase goods and services for various production sites and businesses
• Interact with external suppliers and internal clients on clarification of specifications, delivery issues and other queries
• Interface with Inventory management group and procurement associates
• Conduct market research and data analysis including propose improvements to the work process with Pros/Cons analysis
• Coordinate with internal business clients, Procurement, Warehouse, Enablement Support Team and vendors to resolve payment issues timely
• Monitor open workflows and address aged items promptly
• Review root cause analysis and develop training package to be delivered to internal clients
• Propose improvements to the standard work process with Pros/Cons analysis
Summer Internship: 01 June 2021 - 30 July 2021
Who we are looking for
• 3rd year students in Engineering, Logistics & Supply Chain
• Fluency in English and fluency in Mandarin would be advantage
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and experience with SAP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software would be a plus
Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil), one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers. Today ExxonMobil operates in 6 continents with over 75,000 employees. Consumers know us best by brand names: Exxon, Mobil and Esso.
In Thailand, affiliates of ExxonMobil includes:
With a continuous business presence for more than 125 years, Esso (Thailand) Public Company Limited (ETL) is an integrated petroleum refining, petrochemical, and marketing company with a full range of downstream operations – one refinery with chemical/aromatics units in Sriracha, a network of distribution terminals, nationwide service stations, and a strong lubricants presence under the Esso and Mobil brands. Our primary products include a variety of fuels, chemical feedstock, and lubricant oils.
ExxonMobil Limited started operation of its Bangkok Business Support Center (BK BSC) in February 2003. It is part of a network of Business Support Centers around the world that support ExxonMobil global operations and customers; providing a wide variety of transactional, financial, technical support, information services, and customer service activities. The BK BSC continues to grow and are looking for talents to be part of the organization.
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Khorat Incorporation operates the Nam Phong Natural Gas Production Plant, located at Nam Phong District, Khon Kaen Province.
ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
Visit our career website: careers.exxonmobil.com