Position: Process Improvement - Warehouse/ Transports / 3PL (80100K)
Recruiter: Sirinapa (086-3784083), sirinapa(at)mriww.co.th
- Maintain and monitor a warehouse performance through labor management program and make a sounded suggestion with analysis to warehouse GM in order to improve the
performance up to a target.
- Manage a team to prepare for the warehouse performance-related reports in time manner.
- Work closely with warehouse management teams to initiate ideas and opportunities in cost saving and prepare for business case where is required.
- Collaboration with warehouse, IT, and any related departments to support a launch of responsible projects according to the plan.
- Provide a problem solving, solution, and workaround to any issues or concerns of responsible projects and warehouse works.
- Study, explore and identify the opportunity to improve and simpler operational processes.
- Act as a go-to person and a consult for warehouse performance, work process improvement, technology and innovation related to a warehouse management.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Logistics, IT, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Business Development or Logistics.
- Must have a can-do attitude and commitment.
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, leadership, communication, and motivation skill.
- Project management skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, or Power BI
- Knowledge in any Warehouse Management System will be advantaged.
Please send your application letter with resume in WORD format only, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the
"Process Improvement - Warehouse/ Transports / 3PL (80-100K)"
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please call Sirinapa "NOW" 086-3784083