1. Pilot sample part built to meet all customer trial stage
2. Install, trial & set up new manufacturing line
3. Provide all documents need for all stage; launch, pre-prod, [email protected], SOP
4. Process monitoring, yield improvement for all major manufacturing line, including general assembly, muffler line, bending, cat canning and tube mill.
5. Leader of team member to investigate and find out real root cause, quick fixed process including corrective action plan, in case of customer or field claim.
6. Training & Coaching their subordinate, skill development and include worker skill evaluation.
7. Lean activities implementation, apply Lean tools to Manufacturing line
Bring your expertise to our team!!.
Tenneco Inc. (NYSE:TEN), a $9.3 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
We serve our customers from 92 manufacturing facilities and 15 engineering and technical centers around the world, delivering advanced technologies, quality products, powerful brands and outstanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, our 32,000 employees around the world demonstrate the company's commitment to shareholder value, our customers’ success, employee engagement and sustainability.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions: