- Monitor & Improve yield.
- Solving problem, perform risk assessment with proactive solution and provide 8D report.
- HPU improvement and cost saving.
- New process qualification and optimization
- Product failure analysis (FA)
- Product mechanical parameters, process capability monitoring and improvement
- Product yield, scrap and quality monitoring and improvement
- To support production product build & ship activities for both new product and mass volume production build
- Technical problem solving, performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues
- Initiate process work instruction and guidance to production and technician
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechatronic Engineer or related fields.
- Knowledge program AutoCad, CAM350, GC preview, Minitab and etc.
- 0-1 years work experience on HDD, and Automotive industrial field.
- Good command spoken/written in English.
- Good knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people.
- Computer skill MS office, Minitab, solid work, auto cad, etc
- First Aid Room
- 100% Provident Fund
- 12 days of Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (AIA) e.g. OPD, IPD etc.
- Work 5 days per week, Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30
- 6 routes of Transportation Support (Air-conditioned coaches) E.g. Thanyaburi Klong 5, Ayutthaya, Nonthaburi, Minburi (Fashion Island) Lak-si and Victory Monument
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected salary,contact telephone number
together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
101/110 Moo 20 Navanakorn Industrial Estate Zone 1,
Phaholyothin Rd., T.Klongnueng A.Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel. (66) 2529 7300 Ext. 1205