Our MNC client is searching for an experienced Process Engineer in wood pulp/bagasse/fiber packaging or products background, who can analyze existing processes and find efficient alternatives. You will be responsible for delivering recommendations on how to
optimize productivity and lower costs, while meeting all of the quality standards set by the company and government regulations. If you have proven experience in process engineering, with excellent problem solving abilities, then we encourage you to apply
- Evaluate existing and develop new processes and workflows for fiber based products (Bagasse and wood pulp).
- Qualifying fiber material in sourcing process.
- Optimize productivity and cost effectiveness by implementing and testing new procedures.
- Assess compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Training and development of staff in manufacturing processes from fiber.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Material, Chemical or related engineering field.
- At least 3 years experience in production of wood pulp/bagasse/fiber packaging or products.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems.
- Confidence in integrating new technology into an existing manufacturing environment.
- Professional proficiency in English.