CPanel is one of the Biggest Precast supplier with Automated Machine in Thailand. We are currently seeking the Talented Precast Structural Designer.
Precast Structural Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Professional Engineering license.
- 5 years of experience in structural design for industrial or commercial projects.
- Proficiency in building codes, regulations, and standard including IBC, PCI and/or ASTM.
The Precast Structural Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the other design and/or engineering professionals on concepts and build projects.
- Create, review and release precast structural designs.
- Manage the portfolio.
- Development and maintenance The Preliminary Design, prototype design, and template specifications for structural systems.
- Serve as a technical advisor for the design projects including; review of foundation and structural systems, evaluating superstructure design options, and assessing
structural calculation assumptions.
- Coordinate with clients’ architectural/civil/structural designer.
- Coordinate with internal and external design engineers.
- Lead initiatives aimed at improving cost, quality, schedule, and consistency.
- Travel for site assessments, consultant selection activities, internal design meetings, construction review, design consultants, quantity surveyors, and building
- Bachelor degree in civil engineer specialize in structural engineering.
- Possess Civil Engineer Licenses.
- 5 years of Structural Engineering experience
- Detailed understanding of building construction, forensic analysis of building design and construction defects, and evaluating value engineering for building
- Direct experience with the design, construction, and/or operation.
- Ability to effectively communicate design standards to internal and external project partners.
- Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel nationally
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, maintain high quality standards.
- Detailed understanding of tilt-up and precast concrete structures, structural steel systems, seismic design, foundation and piling, wind loading, earthquake
simulation, and building forensic analysis.
- Basic understanding of large scale mechanical and electrical system components and designs.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate the constructability of new technologies, and determine the new construction method.
- Perform and present business case analysis.
- Solid working proficient with AutoCAD, 3D Modeling Software, and MS Office Suite.
- Motivated, dependable and capable of working with limited oversight.
- Ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find innovative solutions prior to and during the construction process to reduce costs without negative
impacts on quality or reliability.a