You will be our first accountant working from our Bangkok facility providing a professional service to businesses and individuals based in the United
Kingdom. The position will allow you to be entirely responsible for your own delegated clients.
Applicant will receive initial face-to-face training and, once competent, be supported remotely.
In line with business growth, you will have the opportunity to be involved in
hiring, training, and managing a team of accountants.
Compensation and perks
THB 35,000 – 60,000 /month (negotiable if ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified)
Salary will increase with ability and responsibility
- Flexible working hours available.
- Option to work from home when not required at the office.
- 40 hours/week plus overtime available (paid at time and a half).
- Office located
near a rail station.
- E-mail only communication with clients.
Applicant will not be required to communicate with clients face-to-face or by phone.
- Exposure to a variety of challenges.
- Opportunity to participate in decision making.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Preparing corporation tax returns.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Payroll set-up and management.
- Preparing personal tax returns.
- Communicating with clients via email.
- Assisting with hiring, training, and managing
a team of accountants as the practice grows.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent written and spoken English and Thai.
- Degree in Accountancy or related field.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to use Excel proficiently.
- Experience using bookkeeping software is an advantage e.g. QuickBooks, Xero etc.
- IT problem solving skills preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with the UK tax system preferred but not essential.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
preferred but not essential