A leading consumer electronics company who are in a massive period of growth are currently looking to hire a PR Manager to work inhouse at their central Bangkok office.
You will be responsible for leading the public relation professionals team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Strong educational background with relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business
- At least 5 years experience within a similar role
- PR Agency background with exposure to working with FMCG premium goods, consumer electronics or high end brands
- Experience of PR / communications strategy for Product PR
- Strong local media connections
- Fluent in English language
- Chinese language skills highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that is accelerating its growth into 2021 and is the current market leader in its field.
They offer excellent training and development, professional development and an internal progression plan for your career. On top of this, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interviews are happening immediately so please send your CV now to james @ ancor.co.th to be considered for this role.