ANCOR Thailand are supporting a leading technical manufacturing company in their search for a Plant Controller to join their expanding team. This is a new position which will be based in their Pathum Thani office and will be working closely with top local
management in the company. Your role in this company would be key to the development of the company growth plan, ensuring that all operations in the business are moving towards a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
- Drive continuous improvement of all operations in the business through analysis of current methodologies and processes.
- Collaborate with top management to provide strategy and direction to the overall company in line with agreed regional goals.
- Ensure all production and operations are cost effective and are in line with necessary quality and customer standards.
- Analysis and tracking of both internal and supplier finance and performance.
- Must have a degree in either industrial, finance or business sectors.
- You need to have experience working in operations analysis, continuous improvement or as a plant controller, this can be from any manufacturing background.
- Strong data driven decision making and analysis skills.
- Clear and confident communicator in both English and Thai.
We are shortlisting for the role soon, if you are looking for a new opportunity please send in an updated CV immediately to Daniel_b @ ancor.co.th or contact us by tel. +66 (0)2-653-2680