Salary: 30,000 - 40,000 THB
Work Type: Mon - Sat 08.00-17.00
- Assisting in Maintaining and updating the Improvement line production plan in accordance with the FG production plan.
- Maintaining and updating communication tools used to feedback to sales for Bulk and Poly liner demand.
- Being in charge of issuing production orders to relevant departments (IMP lines, WH) and issuing them in SAP for improvement process and bulk loadings.
- Issuing Transfer Plan and Rice intake plan based in IMP line plan
- Ensure that the planned production meets the loading/ETD requirements of the costumer.
- Maintaining the Operation Plan for Bulk shipments with help of logistic coordinator.
- Monitor production output and ensuring FG Bulk availability in time for loading.
- Ensure due date, start date of improvement production orders are maintainer in SAP for MRP to function properly.
- Compiling reports as requested by management.
- Updating QA procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Male or Female , Thai nationality, age between 25-35
- Bachelor degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Management, or related field.
- Previous experience in production department will be a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in Production Planning/scheduling.
- Experience from a multinational company is a must.
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with strong experience in ERP, Computer literate.
- Good command of English (Business Level) TOEIC score 800 up
- Work on Sat (twice per month)
- Living Cost 500 (Staff) /1000THB (Upper Supervisor)
- Group Insurance
- Dental Insurance 3,000 THB
- Social Insurance
- Performance BONUS (last year1.5>2Months)
- Diligent Allowance: 400,600,800,1000 Per month
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-2539800
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment