- More than 3 years of working experiences in Personal Assistant
- Excellent communication skill in English & Thai
- Good service mind, attention to details, organized
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Provide comprehensive executive support to the executive, namely, managing calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Organize both internal and external meetings and schedule meetings and document meeting minutes and action items.
- Develop clear, well-dated, filling system on the outgoing and incoming mails.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance.
- Preparing reports and presentations as assigned by superior.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- More than 3 years of working experiences in Personal Assistant position.
- Excellent communication (both in Thai and English), organization, prioritization, decision-making and customer service skills.
- Detailed oriented and well organized.
- Substantial secretarial and administrative experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a friendly and dynamic environment.
CP Tower (BTS : Saladaeng station)
We are Perfect Companion Group, the leading company in Pet Business Group established to serve global pet care industry. Our proud root is in our Parent Organization -The Charoen Pokphand (C.P.) Group - Thailand’s leading Multinational Corporation with in 20 countries worldwide. Perfect Companion Group, established in 2001, is committed to the Charoen Pokphand Group’s long-standing tradition of “improving the quality of life for the Greatest number of people” by delivering products and services of the highest quality. We are looking for the qualified position as follow: