NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage
to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for
Painting & Insulation Inspector( NACE II ) as detail below;
- Oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering department activities associated with QA/QC so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
while delivering a quality product with in the Client’s guidelines.
- Review QA/QC execution plan for the project and contractors queries review.
- Review certificated and monitor of requirements for Contractors painters technicians and QC personnel to ensure meeting with Client’s requirement.
- Review painting procedure and personnel certificate to ensure all contractor inspector, blaster, and painters fully certified and comply with Client’s project specification and international
code and standard.
- Review Product data sheets and test method to ensure comply with Client’s project specification and international code and standard.
- Verified and monitor all equipment and material certified valid before contractor carry out inspection.
- Carry out daily inspection in according approved inspection test plan to ensure contractor performance meet with Client’s specification international code and standard.
- Monitor the line of non-conforming reporting and corrective action.
- Ensure that the works are closely inspected by the contractor’s QC inspection team.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with HSE rules and regulation by contractors.
- Ensure feedback for project construction requirement and schedule.
- Completing and endorsing all inspection records from initial inspection till final acceptance of project.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil and gas industry;
- Recent and at least 10 years in projects oil & gas facilities development.
- Involvement in multi EPCIC projects.
- Multi-discipline exposure in multinational Oil companies and oversea locations.
- Certifications include: NACE 2 and SSPC level 2 (BGAS/CSWIP Grade 2).
- Monitor and manage inspectors carry out daily inspection to meet with company project quality plan and specification.
- Review and monitor contractor and vendor quality procedure and project quality to meet company quality plan and specification
- Understand international code and standard for oil & gas such as but not limited to ANSI/NACE MR0175 and ISO 15156
- Familiar with the protective coating system application.
- Provide and support conduct QA/QC audit for contractor and vendor.
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114