- Nightshift Manager required to supervise 150+ people and act as incident commander for any emergency occur during the nightshift. Nightshift Manager needs to manage, control, and
improve the overall operations to ensure the continuity of operation with the meet of quality, budget, turnaround time, and customer’s requirements as specified.
Define the main duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Analyze various production statistical data and provide necessary recommendations to Site Leader to achieve the operational requirements in terms of quality, budgeting, and turnaround
- Monitor and control direct subordinates in compliance with company safety rules and take corrective action as necessary.
- Coordinate and follow up all customer complaints and corrective action requested with the Customer Service Department
- Control and monitor the usage of consumed stock items on monthly basis. Review and recommend re-ordering the point of raw material to ensure adequate materials for the continuity
- Participate on the weekly and daily meeting to plan, prioritize operationally and update existing operational work issues as follow:
- Quarterly meeting with all directors and managers chaired by the managing director to update business growth and general work-related issues.
- Quarterly (employee committee) meeting chaired by managing director to take appropriate action on any major issues which lead to any misunderstanding between the management and
- Get together meeting chaired by operation director to discuss and provide guidelines to team leaders and cell leaders on their performance, quality issues and major operational
- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting to plan, prioritize operational,ly and update existing work-related issues.
- Weekly meeting with the team leader to follow up, to monitor work progress, and resolve bottleneck areas.
- Monthly meeting with team leaders and cell leaders to discuss major work issues and new technical.
- Ad hoc meeting with all operational staff to update major general issues and company policy.
- Plan and implement the annual business plan for the operation department against long term operation division objectives and goals, e.g., annual budgeting plan, manpower plan, tooling,
and equipment plan.
- Coordinate and provide operation information to the Customer Service Department for further update with appropriate customers.
- Full responsible to answer and provide supporting information or document of their business unit to all internal and external auditors as required for approval with Aviation Authority’s
regulation, customers’ requirement, and company procedures.
- Updated company technical documents in writing of new working procedures or technical knowledge and propose for approval to direct supervisor to agree upon new procedures or knowledge
and be documented afterward.
- Responsible for human resource system within operation department e.g., annual performance evaluation, staff promotion, overtime approval, training and development plan, vacation
approval, candidate interview to enhance and support company human resource policy and plan.
- Supervise and provide guidelines on the overall daily operation of Operation Department to ensure that works are performed according to the daily plan, within budget, and complied
with the company's all company standard requirements.
- Summarize operation data and perform necessary business analysis to operate and support directors in terms of business reports i.e. monthly operation status reports, forecast weekly
reports, and improvement program report to monitor operation progress.
- Verify all purchase requisition forms and approves all work orders (repair and maintenance) and trainee requests prepared by subordinates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with Minimum 15 years of working experience in manufacturing with 5 years at managerial level
- Good command of English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Computer literate
- Planning, Problem-solving, Negotiation, Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal skills.
- Business understanding in Standard Procedure Manual (SPM), Quality Manual (QM), and Process Description (PD)
"Only short-listed candidate will be contacted & notified by phone."