Our client is a leading FinTech company in Thailand and fast growing organisation.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to become a key player of the Operation Team.
- Manage and oversee the Fund Operation Function
- Handle all account opening & Funding for Private Fund including application information, eKYC, CDD verification, STR classification, and Fund Transfer
- Responsible for Settlement transactions with local and international banking and custodian.
- Accounting, checking, Reconcile, Pricing, processing Net Asset Value for Private fund.
- Confirmation of the Net Asset Value for Local & Global private fund.
- Coordinate with Custodian or related to completing all necessary fund accounting works
- Prepare the report FIA, PIA, PF1000 and related report to SEC, BOT and AMLO
- Participate in the development and improvement of the work system to be automated for speed and accuracy.
Benefits and perks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields
- 5-7 years’ experience in Wealth Management or related field preferred
- Strong analytical minded person, flexible, patient and willing to learn with pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and work under pressure
- Ability to work in Technology or Startup environment
- Good command of both reading and written in English
- Good governance, Responsive, Accountability, Creativity and Enthusiasm
- Free lunch & snacks
- Health Insurance
- Yearly Medical check up & vaccinations
- Flexible work hours & option to work from home
- Fitness membership
- Training and conference sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation days
- Bonus based on company performance
If you have experience in Wealth Management, please drop your CV to tanatip @ ancor.co.th or give me a call 063 535 0971