Working Location: Rayong
About the Role:
Reporting to the Hong Kong Senior Operation Manager the successful candidate will oversea several operational functions and over
Production, Production Planning & Material Control, Warehouse, Logistic
- Being fully responsible for the overall operations of clients’ process production, enforcing organization standards and development of staff to ultimately achieve
optimum plant efficiency and the highest level of quality and conformity.
- Ensuring the flawless launch of new projects/production schedules and achieving zero tolerance in relation to downtime, quality, and productivity.
- Leading and developing a diverse team of managers and supervisors within the Project & Process improvement, Operations, Quality Control and
- Analyzing and improving the manufacturing process to ensure faster productivity with the lowest possible operational costs, as well as making continual recommendations
to add new technologies to bring the manufacturing operations to their highest possible efficiency.
- Planning & troubleshooting for the maintenance with a focus on high safety standards in order to meet production targets.
- Manage production planning, material control, order management and production process to achieve on-time delivery.
- Adjust manpower, machine capacity and tooling availability to meet existing and future demand.
- Ensure that products are manufactured according to product spec.
- Setup a state of the art Quality Management System to guarantee a high quality level.
- Review customer complaints and take appropriate corrective and preventative action.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement, 5S, Safety and Zero defect activities throughout the plant.
Project & Improvement
- Delivering on agreed production efficiency improvements as part of the budget process and ensuring that all production requirements are dispatched on time according
to our customer’s requirements.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes to identify potential improvements.
- Improve manpower utilization throughout the responded division
- Optimize product flows to reduce waste
- Set up processes and systems in line with company policy for long-term improvement
- Ensure safe working conditions and suitable work environment for all employees
- Continuously work to improve safety by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Motivate employees to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify training and development needs for the division.
- Promote, discipline and terminate employees as needed.
- Managing and control operating costs to achieve the company target.
- Provide feedback to TOP Management on inventory status, Production schedule, Production capacity, Delivery status and Quality issue status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineer /Industrial Engineering.
7 years of experience for Operation management in manufacturing.
- Experience working in the manufacturing sector, especially working within an international environment. (Chinese environment will be advantaged).
- Organized and highly skilled at managing people to ensure the best interests of our client and their customers.
- An understanding of productivity, Quality, Supply chain, cost controlling, and basic profit and loss.
- Management experience and possesses strong negotiation skills with a progressive hands-on management style.
- Good command of the English language and Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Dynamic thinking and a positive proactive attitude.
- Work 6 days per week.