Our client is one of the largest Film Service & Production company in Thailand which has been established for over 35 years. They work with global advertising agencies, corporate clients, and all types of traditional and new media providers. They employed over 200 employees with excellent reputation and well-known within the production and film service industry.
The Operation Director / Head of Operation is part of the company's operation and production team that supports the Production, Development, and Operation of rental Lights & Camera rental and production businesses (Film Services) across multiple business functions. This role is responsible for managing the operation functions across all Production and Operation teams.
This role interacts with all Film Service’s teams, and must be able to work well with all levels of an organization. The qualified candidate must be detail-oriented and possess strong critical thinking and management, and implementing skills.
Manage overall planning, operation management, and reporting duties across all production finance departments (cash and P&L pacing, reporting and variance explanations, weekly
forecast reporting) to the COO.
- Improve the operation process management of the company and set KPI to achieve according to the set plans for each Quarter and annually
- Prepare executive management report detailing current production cost performance against all service lines, and green light budgets, and in-year gross and outside financing cash performance against plan
- Manage the cash forecasting and reporting processes across all company’s productions
- Maintain schedules of service and production timelines and gross spend estimates across current and future slates for production cost and cash planning
- Prepare quarterly / annual budget deliverables, detailed historical data analyses, industry research, and support for strategic slate assumptions
- Work on special projects and perform various analyses related to improve the operation process, production costs, outside financing, and production processes and cycles
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Good management experience and skills
- Proven tracks record of success operation management in the past from relevant industry