Duties and Responsibilities
1.Develop Innovative Sales Opportunities
Finding new ways to build and grow online sales is a primary task for online sales managers. They work with their team to find new ways to promote a product or service and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
2.Work with Clients to Establish Goals
Develop positive client relationships and work closely with clients to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements. A key part of this is understanding the clients’ needs so that products can be tailored to them.
3.Make Sales Forecasts
Observe market trends and online sales data to develop sales forecasts, which they use to build effective strategies.
4.Create Sales Reports
Need to produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement. This includes monitoring sales calls, new and closed sales, and any follow-up activities that may occur after a campaign has run.
5.Co-ordinate with IT developer and 3PL Logistics
Oversee how to market the brands ,co-ordinate with IT developer to involves hiring and training new and existing staff on the latest sales techniques, online trends, and software. Also ensure that all members of the sales team comply with company policies, procedures, and business regulations on the e-commerce sales channel.
6. Customer service
Need to be customer-focused and able to apply their knowledge of the organization’s target audience to business goals
7. Great communicators and strong leadership skills.
Able to analyze data to formulate effective digital strategies and requires good analytical skills.
8. Resolving complaints
handle customer complaints. Investigates the incident and settles the claim. Frequently monitor social media channels to identify what users are saying about their brands and respond to issues when necessary. Maintain positive working relationships with business partners, such as electronic payment processors and product distributors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related to business administration
- having experience in related function of work at least 2-3 years .
- Computer skills – a thorough understanding of user search patterns, web editing techniques, and different software programs is key to this role
- Teamwork – work closely with the team and other departments to fulfill business goals, carry out campaigns, and improve the user’s web experience to increase sales and conversions
- Attention to detail – need great attention to detail to spot trends and important information in data and statistics, and to find areas where improvements could be made to maximize sales
Business: Retail and Consignment
Only English Resume will be considerate.
Contact person : Ms.Lukkana
Address : 3332 Viwatchi Building 5th Fl., Unit B Phahonothin Rd., Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Phone number : 0-2254-9641 ext. 160, 086-339-1573
Homepage : http://www.starthreesixty.com