· To manage and extend an excellent service to customer.
· To access SAP system or client’s system.
· To handle the customer service on site and cooperate with LS officer team for import/export shipment.
· To cooperate with operation/customs clearance import/export in solving daily operation problem and report status to customer and GAM.
· To implement and execute work according to work procedure.
o To book cargo space with carriers and check rate in invoice from carrier. \
o To prepare & consolidate documentation i.e. export shipment summary, shipment, Invoice, packing list etc. and distribute to carrier and LS SECC.
o To check and confirm B/L sent by carrier and coordinate with LS officer for pick up document.
o To prepare and consolidate document (commercial invoice, OBL, DFT form, packing list etc.) and send to overseas consignee via courier.
o To monitoring shipment status and keep record to customer system.
o To prepare and consolidate document (commercial invoice, OBL, DFT form, packing list etc.).
o To check accuracy of document before send to LS SICC/AICC.
o To check and provide shipment instruction to LS officer (FTA privilege, safety regulations, delivery time limited or any special inquiries).
o To submit LPI online (FDA, DLD).
o To monitoring shipment status and keep update to customer on site.
· Any special assignment by superior
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relate
· 5 years experience in relate field
· Experience in similar field, customs clearance, DIW and customer service