For NPI manager 2 positions;
1. Leading overall new product activities and knowledge transfer from customer to Cal-Comp's manufacturing.
2. Developing of systems and procedures through all processes and ensuring the objective achievement, i.e cost, time frame and quality levels.
3. Supervision and control the operational level of the teams to meet program targets.
4. Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
5. Maintain close working relationships with plant managers, account executives in order to provide customer service excellence
6. Customer relationship management
7. Business analysis
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established on 4th December, 1989 and listed in the Stock
Exchange of Thailand in 2001 under the symbol of CCET and listed in Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation as Taiwan Depositary Receipts in 2003 under the symbol of 9105. We are the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company to provide the services
in terms of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) & ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) across variety of products for our clients that is mostly are export to worldwide market.
Over 14 years manufacturing experiences in Thailand, Cal-Comp's product quality is well accepted by worldwide clients. The precise manufacturing plan, 6 Sigma Quality and Total Quality Management (TQM), Virtual Factory, advance manufacturing technology, strict quality testing process, defective yield rate analysis, strong supply chain management, delicate staffs, all makes product quality becomes a must. As a result, this brings the company become well known and recognized both locally and internationally for its high-standard quality of products which was preliminarily granted a certificate of standard entitled ISO 9002, ISO 14001, QS-9000 and IEC17025.