-Engage with internal teams to support/manage the change management process.
-Review and improve processes for overall MP&L activity to support methods and policies ensuring most efficient and economical movement of all materials in and out of the plant.
-Ensure plant MP&L teams are communicating schedules/releases/forecasts to suppliers per company processes, with correct lead times to communicate with suppliers.
-Manage Customs Clearance, Freight Forwarding if any, engaging with purchasing.
-Ensure freight/transport to drive efficiency in system are proactively scheduled.
-Train and support plant MP&L team on the company processes, systems, etc.
-Identify issues/opportunities with Packaging.
-Lead any recovery actions necessary due to unplanned events in supply chain.
-Participate in annual cost reductions, MP&L contributes annually in cost reductions related to freight, packaging and indirect spend.
-Maintain liaison among related divisions, and warehouse to provide efficient customer delivery service.
-Analyses and evaluates inventory and delivery problems and recommends solutions.
-Tracks material costs for inventory levels, budget and new programs.
-Creates and generates internal management reports to track performance and costs related to, inventory, transportation, cost savings, production and sales.
- *Male / Female
- *Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistic, Industrial or related fields
- *Must have experienced in Automotive Plastic Injection molding field
- *Able to understand Ford Convisint Program * Milk run, Sequencing, * Inventory RM(VMI-MRP-FIFO) FG(EDI-FIFO-Turn over<7 days * Quality (MMOG)
- *Experience working in new product and mold trail of Automotive manufacturing (Plastic parts)(Ford will be an advantage.)
- *Must have good command of speaking, writing, listening, reading, English and TOEIC minimum in 500.
- *Strong leadership, Management skill, initiative, creativity (think positive), patient and diligent, problem solving skill
- *Knowledge about 5S, Safety, ISO9001/14001/45001,IATF16949
- *Can work under pressure, hardworking.
- *Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or others.
K.Manoon Maneetham 086-379-7654
K.Natthanan Ouppatham 064-217-1878
Faraero Company Limited
111/18 Moo 2 Tumbol Makhamkhu, Amphoe Nikhom Phatthana, Rayong 21180