Our client is a leading global FMCG manufacturer from Turkey. The company provides a wide range of consumer products including baby diaper, tissue paper, detergent, and personal care products. Our client is now expanding the business to the Thailand market
and now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Modern Trade Manager to join with the team.
- Taking the role of a pioneer team to introduce the company’s product into the Thailand Market. Focusing on a baby diaper and other upcoming consumer products.
- Generating new sales and key accounts as well as group key account management for MT and CVS channels.
- Initiating sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Analyzing market information and trends; identifying new opportunities in order to increase sales revenue.
- Seeking opportunities for new key accounts to improve product/company market share to support market penetration.
- Developing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Conducting regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Being responsible for achieving sales objectives of Modern Trade to maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of competition.
- Leading strategic customer planning, and develop a winning strategy to deliver the business goals.
- Male / Female, aged 35 and above with mature & professional personality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, and related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the leadership role of sales / key account management in FMCG and modern trade channels, with a good record of achievement.
- Experience from MNC companies or global consumer brand is preferable.
- Ability to communicate professionally with good problem-solving skills and presentation skills.
- Effective relationship building & influencing, open-minded with high commitment & discipline.
- Ability to work independently and perform well under pressure, within a limited time frame and willing to take challenges.
- Good strategic planner with a practical solution with strong negotiation and people management skills.
- Must be fluent in English communication.