- Oversee day-to-day academic systems.
- Be student-centered, open, approachable, positive and supportive of school initiative and ensure a strong focus on student learning.
- As part of an administrative team, oversee learning programs and able to conduct and implement the school-wide long term strategic plans.
- Lead the team learning goal process with all school staff.
- Effectively communicate with various constituencies.
- Collaborate with admissions office regularly to support prospective and incoming families through the admissions process.
- Implement and lead the utilization of systems to collect and analyze student data.
- Work collaboratively to build strong, supportive solutions based teams.
- Collaboratively plan professional teacher’s development programs.
- Supervise and evaluate staff while providing constructive feedback on teaching and learning.
- Manage strategic school plans.
- Monitor and report on students, teacher and whole school performance.
- Lead school academic system, learning programs and accreditation.
- Present data from school performance to board members.
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching and learning.
- Review and implement school policies.
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers.
- Handle emergencies and school crises.
- Organize school events and assemblies.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules).
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends.
Work Location : Airport Link Hua Mark
- British nationality only.
- Strong academic background (at least a Master’s degree in education (M.Ed.) is required).
- More than 10 years experiences in education field (Teaching, Principal, Administrative Experience).
- At least 5 years international school experience / demonstrated success in a multicultural school environment, familiar with both British Curriculum
and oversea accreditation.
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role and able to see the big picture.
- Feel comfortable with continuous growth.
- Be culturally aware and globally minded.
- Be positive, proactive, reliable and collaborative.
- Patience, Confidence, Flexibility.
- Have strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions.
- Have training and experience in staff supervision and evaluation.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, decision-making, and planning skills.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume and a recent photograph to "APPLY
Asia International Education Co., Ltd.
287 Royallee Building, Srinakarin Road, Huamak
Bangkapi Bangkok 10240
Tel : 02 102 6100 ext. 1302