Scope of Work:
1. Design and create codes for all related data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) into database under responsibilities
2. Prepare unit test scripts and perform unit tests on all ETL programs and data flows/processes according to business requirements
3. Support SIT/UAT Testing and Production
4.Query data with SQL Language depend on requirement (Optional)
5.Design and develop report (Optional)
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or related fields
2. Has a minimum 5 year experience in ETL developing
3. Good knowledge and experience in SQL/Store Procedure on SQL server or other DBMS
4. Good knowledge and experience related to Data Quality, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and BI
5. Good command of English
6. Analytical and systematic thinking
7. Business knowledge is an advantage
Land and Houses Bank PLC firstly operated as retail banking since December 2005 and was granted to fully operated as commercial bank from BOT on December 2011. For over 14 years, from the country’s largest asset-based and most secured property developer with the highest market share…we are now becoming the integrated financial institution for new generations.
As per our slogan “We are FAMILY”, we believe, working in family environment will effectively and proactively support and provide opportunities for everyone to create new business initiatives. So new working environments and fun jobs are awaiting to all candidates. Please join us and become one of our “FAMILY”.