Product Management & Merchandise Planning
- Create and developing an innovative new merchandising strategy for the business
- Drive category growth by developing departmental assortment strategies with respect to sub-category split, range plan, SKU Count, new vs. carryover, pricing, margin and retail pricing
- Strategic thinking as it relates to long-term growth strategies for the division, making recommendations across departments and leveraging a diverse experience of departments, customer, and results
- Develop compelling merchandise assortments in partnership with utilize trend and competitive insights, build hindsight
- Develop and coordinate the strategy and partnerships between the merchandising department and the other department leaders including Inventory Planning, Marketing.
- Manage product selection to cope with company strategies and updated market trends
- Coordinate with suppliers on the entire merchandising process from negotiating trading terms and rebates program, competitive pricing, evaluating suppliers’ performance as well as developing suppliers’ network & long
- Plan and execute the regular and ad hoc promotional programs with suppliers’ support
- Providing marketing supports to sales team in executing customer sales plan smoothly
- Coordinate with replenishment team to ensure optimal product availability during promotional program launching
- Compile reports and analysis for reviewing the effectiveness of promotional programs, pricing strategies, keeping abreast of marketing trends and proposing business actions for Management review
Team and Operations
- Manage, mentor, motivate and coach a team of 10+individuals to deliver best term and move the business forward
- Provide strategic advisory to the senior management team, taking corrective action, and reporting results
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
Role & Responsibilities :
- Planning & selecting a range of products, Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract.
- Develop plan and tools to achieve strategy.
- Manage merchandise mix, price and promotion, especially on group on merchandise within department.
- Work on retro-planning of new product launching and update on time with team.
- Build strong partnership with suppliers
- Deliver the profitability and incomes, Stock inventory management
- Negotiate with suppliers on cost & Business review
- Analyze sales performance and assortment review on monthly basis by department
- Thai nationality, Bachelor or Master degree, extensive experience in a Merchandise Planning, Marketing or Buying in a related business
- At least 10 years working experience in Merchandise, Sourcing, previously having gained experience in Management Level of Merchandising Manager or Buying Manager role
- Strong negotiation skill with proactive, initiative, and work well under high pressure
- Multi-tasked person with result-oriented
- Good command of Thai and English and computer literary, preferable in Excel
Interested candidates are invited to visit in person or write in with your transcript,CV, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below
or click "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
C.J. Express Group Co., Ltd.
393 Silom Road,
Tel : 02-235-3146-9