Tasks & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Maintenance Area Leader, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving mechanical production equipments and systems in
- Assisting Maintenance Area Leader in the management of the Area Maintenance department.
- Ensuring a proper diagnostic of mechanical problems, repair and restart of production machineries of the area of responsibility in case of breakdowns
- Ensuring the implementation of the local Maintenance strategy (including TPM implementation support, maintenance processes improvements including
SAP PM, interfaces with other departments, condition monitoring tools implementation, etc.)
- Ensuring Environnement, Safety and Health requirement fulfillement in the area of responsibility.
- Informing and insuring involvement of area Maintenance employees on ESH issues
- Identifing, analysing and insuring the implementation of potential mechanical improvements (including costs savings) on area production machineries
in cooperation with other departments (Production, Quality, Purchasing)
- Maintaining professional and technical mechanical/pneumatical/hydraulical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks.
- Training and participating to the evaluation of mechanics in the area
- Maintaining an updated mechanical documentation in the area (Autocad plans, mechanical, pneumatical, hydraulical drawings, etc.)
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent field
- Over 3 years C&D experience if possible in manufacturing industry, tire industry is a plus
- Experienced in machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade or installation projects
- Regular international contacts through projects, colleagues or suppliers.
- Good English command
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating
their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW.
Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
616 / 5 Moo 5
Amphur Pluak Daeng,
Tel : 033 103 023