The applicant will mainly design, build and test mechanical systems in prototype aircraft as well as aircraft modifications. The scope of work for aircraft prototype will span from preliminary design, critical design, system design, manufacturing and assembly support, and flight test engineering (focus on mechanical portions of those phases). Typical work includes but not limited to landing gear flight controls, hydraulic or pneumatic systems, pressured systems, metal fittings, or similar items and their integration to the overall vehicle. The scope of work for aircraft modification typically includes installation designs of LRUs.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems and structure. An understanding of basic composite construction and assembly is a plus.
- Good proficiency in 3D CAD is required. Competency in Solidworks 3D CAD is desired.
- Good level of English verbal and written communication. Typical IELTS Level: 6 or similar is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Quality Management System ISO 9001, AS9100, is a plus.
- Familiarity with ASME Y14 policies is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good team player.
- Good leadership.
Have a proactive approach.
v Education Background
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace/Aeronautical, Vehicle, Structure Engineering. A Master’s of Science is a plus. Other fields may be considered if the applicant has relevant working experience in aerospace/aeronautical industry.
v Professional Experiences
- Prior work experience in the aerospace/aeronautical industry is a plus.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent
photo via "Apply Now"
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
R V Connex Co., Ltd.(Head Office)
30/1 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Road, KlongNueng Sub-District,
KlongLuang District, PhathumThani, 12120 Thailand