Mechanical Adaptation Engineer – Model Adaptation
(Bus and Truck)
Mission/purpose of the job
- Support study of Customer Adaptation (CA) request.
- Prepare complete 3D model package of commercial vehicle.
- Cooperate with Department of Technology to develop unique solution for specific Customer Adaptation request.
- Update configuration and 3D model of the truck to accommodate for the CA solution and also support study of assembly process for both CBU and KD
- Work closely with process engineer, KD plant coordinator and operation team to secure correctness of BoM, AI and technical instruction.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholder to deliver CA solution in good quality and at the right time.
- Perform according to safety and environment procedure.
- Support and work on business assignment from direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial /
Mechanical engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in
- Highly organized and able to cope with multitask
- Knowledge of product structure and assembly sequence
- Good problem-solving skill
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office,
Auto CAD, CATIA or relevant system.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
25,000 – 40,000 THB/Month
Working Location: Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn
Working hour: Monday - Friday (Flexble hour)
If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present salary and expected salary
ADECCO BANGNA LIMITED
909 Ample Tower, 4th Floor, Room no. 4/6 Bangna-Trad Road,Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02-348-3888 Fax: 02-348-3880
Contact: Khun Opas