Our client is a global manufacturer of home appliance products.
- Creating, managing, and releasing production orders on a daily basis to achieve the production plan and customer requested delivery dates.
- Communicating the production plan to the supervisors and assemblers through daily meetings and visual control boards.
- Analyzing MRP reports and taking appropriate actions, verifying that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding forecasts and foreseen risks that may occur during the operation.
- Optimizing inventory value.
- Following up on suppliers in relation to delivery performance, ensuring the due date is still on plan.
- Improving and solving stock accuracy issues in a timely manner.
- Improving inventory value to meet company targets.
- Coordinating the procurement of materials for new products by maintaining schedules and status reports.
- Verifying that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers, and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of material planning processes, policies, and systems.
- 7-10 years of experience in production in an industrial environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- SAP skills will be an advantage.
- Analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task.
Our client offers a remuneration package with a housing allowance, annual bonus, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.