Position: Assistant Marketing Manager/ Marketing Manager
Location: BTS LINE
- Manage staff around 7 staffs and operation.
- Set up promotion and delivery and follow up about the result.
- Analyze the strategy, profit and so on to expand the business more
- Manage the delivery schedule, stock management and staff
- Meeting with Japan head office
- Visit each shop to motivate staff and manage also manage staff, be a guidance and make the order delivery schedule plan.
- Female, age around 30 years old or above
- Have making plan or promotion.
- Have an experience as B to C is a preferable
- Have an experience of manage subordinate is preferable
- Experience as Brand management
- Experience in cosmetic industry or retail industry is preferable
- Experience as project planner or promotion planner is advantage
- Good command of Japanese and English
- Social Security
- Bonus depends on company benefit
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave (follow Thai labour Law)
- Married, Child Birth, Year end party
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (word format only) along with your expected salary and recent photo to us by E-mail.
JAC Personnel Recruitment Ltd.
Emporium Tower, 10F / 6-7, 622 Soi Sukhumvit 24,
Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Please contact: Thitima W.
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.