- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff member.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc)
- Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant
- Has strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole
- Has strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency working with project management software.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, effective verbal and visual communication skills as well as an overall confident and competent presence.
- Willingness to collaborate openly and effectively with team members.
- Ability to create a positive environment with enthusiasm, creativity and passion.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong people skills and the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to give and receive direction and/or critique.
- Good command of English
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309