Our client is an American lifestyle and performance fashion company. The company diversifies to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children. top three largest athletic brands in the United States.
- Ability to work on multiple independent strategic marketing initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Create Marketing and promotions calendars; Evaluating all past campaigns with written analysis in a timely manner.
- Analyzing data to support Marketing programs and initiatives, which determines what works and doesn’t.
- Overseeing the lease required advertising programs for specific retail properties.
- Working closely on a store by store basis to address specific marketing/promotional needs. Monitoring troubled stores and recommending programs to elevate them to profitable operations.
- Creating a target advertising campaigns for stores including radio, direct mail, billboards, newspaper advertising, and more.
- Executing Retail Marketing in translating Corporate Marketing initiatives into programs for the retail stores.
- Working closely with Graphics department to develop creative and manage the process from inception to execution. Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Working in tandem with Operations & Visual team to ensure effective communication to the field and store management.
- Building strategic grassroots marketing campaigns for all stores.
- Visiting retail stores as well as competitors to evaluate marketing initiatives with written reports and recaps.
- Developing and managing brand materials budget.
- Performing other special projects as assigned.
- Must have at least have 2- 4 years of successful experience in a Marketing Position.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus.
- BA or BS in business or marketing or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to perform detailed quantitative analysis on marketing campaigns to judge the effectiveness.