Manage and implement policy and direction development for overall marketing operations, including providing advice, recommendations, and problem solving about marketing to marketing team, and coordinating with related functions, in order to support the operations effectively aligning with organization’s needs and situation, and achieve profitability, objectives, and policies of the organization
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Create all marketing plan, P&L and budget for Siwilai Store, Siwilai City Club, and Siwilai Cafe.
Plan and develop marketing strategies to communicate with customer
Organize events such as press preview, brand & products launch, parties and concerts
Oversee all marketing plans & activities
Monitor marketing results of each campaign
Work closely with Internal Marketing team, Buyer, Operation team, Legal team, International brands, Artists and Partners.
Any other ad-hoc project which related to Plaza Marketing
· Master’s degree in related field
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in related field and 1-3 years of team management
· Passionate in working with Luxury retails
· Have knowledge in marketing, marketing communications
· Have computer skills
· Have Thai and English communication skills
· Be able to coordinate
· Be creative
Central Group began in 1947 as a small family shop run by Tiang Chirathivat in the city of Bangkok. His son, Samrit Chirathivat, in 1956 expanded the general merchandise business with the establishment of the first Central Department Store in Bangkok’s Wang
Under the stewardship of the Chirathivat family, Central Group has grown to become one of Thailand’s most recognizable brands and among the most successful retail conglomerates in Southeast Asia. The Chirathivat vision for the retail business has been passed on from generation to generation. Our expansion into the omni-channel arena has helped to drive our growth and strengthen our leadership position across multiple retail categories.
Now, Central Retail is the leading multi-format and multi-category retailing platform in Thailand. It is also growing internationally, securing leadership status in Italy and becoming one of the leaders in Vietnam.
Central Retail's business is organized into 3 operating segments as follow:
1. (1) Fashion, which focuses on apparel and accessories under portfolio of retail banners, for example, Central Department Store, Robinson Department Store and Robinson Lifestyle Center, Supersports, Central Marketing Group, and Rinascente.
2. (2) Hardline, which focuses on electronics and home improvement under portfolio of retail banners, for example, Thai Watsadu, Baan and Beyond, Power Buy, and Nguyen Kim.
3. (3) Food, which focuses on groceries and items typically found in convenience stores under portfolio of retail banners, for example, Tops, Central Food Hall, FamilyMart, Big C Vietnam, and Lanchi Mart.
Each segment hosts a portfolio of retail banners under which Central Retail sells a wide range of merchandise, and each of its retail banners is distinguished based on a variety of characteristics. Certain of its key retail banners have been in operation for decades, such as Central Department Store, but Central Retail routinely introduces new banners and retire old banners as the retail landscape continues to evolve.