Roles & Responsibility:
Within established guidelines; this job is to assist Head of Communications on corporate communications and marketing communication implementation, to be responsible
for Advertising, Brand Management, Corporate marketing documents & contents, the development of marketing’s sales promotional materials, Media Relations, CSR activities and staff engagement activities.
- Marketing Communications: to support a preparation of marketing roadmaps to effectively launch products, provide insight into local market trends, manage advertising agency
- Brand guardianship: providing guidance to businesses on the application of the corporate identity and assistance in the development & proof-reading of marketing collaterals,
and develop local advertising .
- Internal Communications: writing & editing content for local, and regional newsletter, and other online publication, organize local employee information dissemination
sessions to cascade key messages, and manage staff activities.
- Web Communications: Assist with the content creation, editing, updating information on corporate website.
- External Communications: to assist Head of Communications in establishing & maintaining good media relations, exploiting media opportunities where possible to raise brand
visibility & further business development opportunities.
- Event management: orchestrate external events to raise brand visibility e.g. agency/ broker functions or with sponsors.
- Corporate Message Translation: Translating key corporate messages for internal & external consumption, researching and preparing speeches/presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing Communications, or any field related or related fields
- 5 years of experience in Advertising Brand Management, the development of corporate marketing documents & contents, Affinity Marketing’s Sales Promotion materials
- Marketing communication in the Real Estate Agent industry with over 3 years in management level will be advantage
- Possess an excellent understanding of the digital marketing, social media and new media landscape in Thailand
- Strong experience in Website design, search engine optimization and marketing, display and mobile advertising, as well as in managing third-party online communication providers.
- Good computer applications skill (i.e. MS. Words, Ms. Excel ,PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, illustrations)
- Demonstrated experience in participating on cross-functional work groups
- Working independently & proactive in managing projects
- Energetic and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work on weekends & after the office hours occasionally
- Fluency written and spoken Thai and English skills due to the nature of the business