• Manage action plan including medium-term plan and annual plan of Ceiling and wall business.
• Manage and summarize sales data for each month and create the report to present with the management level.
• Take care of the budget on each sales project and coordinate with other teams.
• Analyze information including sales, marketing, finance, and strategic information to summarize and present with management level.
• Summarize the overall strategy of each department to create a report to present with management level and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Management, or related field.
• Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree and 3.30 for Master's degree.
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
• At least 2 years of experience in the marketing/business/ financial analyst field.
• Be able to work in Bangsue Headquarters but occasionally travel to the province area.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.