Manufacturing System Manager - JD
1. Conduct all activities followed and comply with the Food Safety & Food Quality Management System
2. Ensure the Food Safety & Food Quality Management System in place in all departments
3. Establish and review related documents comply to Food Safety & Food Quality Management System
4. Conduct and ensure the Social & Ethical Accountability in all ares
5. Conduct and ensure all management systems follow the planned
6. Conduct the training all Food Safety & Food Quality including Social & Ethical Accountability requirement to related team
7. Conduct the Internal Quality Audit as planned
8. Conduct and arrange of Second Party & Third party audit
9. Collect & verify data base KPI by monthly & quarterly basis
10. Customer visit arrangement and accommodation
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Food Science, Biotech or other Life Science discipline
2. 5-7 years’ experiences of Food Safety & Food Quality Management System in a food industry desired
3. Good knowledge in BRC, IFS, GMP, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL and Ethical Social Accountabilities system compliance
4. Must be able to work independently and with a team
5. Must be able to work in a fast-paced setting, multi-task, and prioritize assignments
6. Must have good communication, computer and organizational skills.
7. Must have good conversation & writing skills in English
Salary Range - Baht 45,000 - 50,000 per month.
Working Day - Monday to Saturday - 08.00am - 05.00pm
Working Location: Factory at Bothong Province, Chonburi.