• Total responsibility to ensure the efficient and cost-effective day to day operational activities of warehouse and transportation functions.
• To ensure the agreed business plan is successfully achieved by monitoring and improving operational targets and Customer Service Level agreements.
• To be a key player of operational development including process, equipment and people development.
• To ensure KPI data is captured, analyzed and reported to Site Manager in a timely manner.
• Ensure adherence to HSE and SOP policies in all operational areas
• 6 working day operations
• To ensure the accuracy of product handling and data through the warehouse system and management i.e. receiving, put-away, picking, dispatch, cycle count, stock checks, stock taking and stock reconciliation.
• To ensure smooth operations processes and have timely movement.
• Planning and organizing in using company’s resource to achieve highest efficiency.
• Ensures all operational result including KPI’s, stock accuracy, operational cost, HSE and customer service are met or exceeded.
• Ensure all procedures/Work instructions are properly documented, understood, and apply by all employees.
• Direct and supervise staff in accordance with company policies and operational procedures.
• To monitor the update documents/reports and customer reporting requirement and analyze and update on a timely basis.
• Coordinate and respond to concern parties, management and customer in order to ensure smooth operations process and solve any operation issues on a timely basis.
• Leads the warehouse operation team to correct and prevent any issues in warehouse process, ISO compliance and 5S & HSSE.
• Take a lead on the team meeting to ensure that the warehouse operation is controlled, maintained and developed correctly according to the operation and improvement plans.
• Supervising and monitoring all subordinates under supervision to perform work process and behave according to company’s rules, regulation and disciplinary.
• To be company representative in order to provide customer support, meeting and basic problem solving timely.
• Develop individual and team skills to be multi-skills and self management teams across warehouse.
• Ad-hoc assignment per assigned by manager.
• Maintain and follow company rules, regulations and Health, Safety and Environmental Standards.
Responsibilities by Key Functions:
Organizational and Operational Effectiveness
• Lead and enforce the warehouse operations team to improve and implement of the new business project and continuous improvement program (5S, CIP, POP, Lean, Safety, ISO compliance, etc) through team working.
• To analyze and lead the team to improve productivity and quality include utilizing resources, in the best possible.
• Contribute to development and identify and act upon any opportunities for cost reduction.
• To ensure that all staff under area’s control fully understands and follows the requirements of the company Health, Safety and Environment policy.
• To supervising teams/operations work in safe and secure condition and comply with all safety procedure and regulation according to company policy and Customer requirements.
• To ensure that all incidents, accidents and dangerous occurrences are investigated and report in accordance with company policy and to investigating in order to assess and establish corrective & preventive action.
• To maintain interest and enthusiasm for safe working amongst all operations team, actively seeking their co-operation and assistance in maintaining good safety standards.
• To be a leader of safety officer to control all of safety operation and documentation.
Material Handling Management
• To continuously monitor the maintenance and condition “ready to use” of MHE and equipments and undertake regular inspections.
• To ensure that only licensed and authorized persons operate lift trucks.
Human Resource Management
• To monitor no. of resources, manpower and equipment to meet the operations requirement.
• To interview new staff and support employee induction as well as provide On-the Job Training (OJT) for newcomer.
• To ensure for staff scheduling to include; work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, OT assignment, etc.
• Assess and plan staff skill development and career management to ensure all staffs are trained and fully equipped to perform their responsibilities, and have the opportunity for career growth.
• Evaluate employee performance and build team to achieve goal.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Experience in Retail & Consumer would be advantage.
• Computer literate in MS Office application, Excel and Power Point.
• Strong interpersonal skill, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage priorities under pressure and proactive.
• Strong analytical and team building.
• Leadership skill, strong control, service-mind and endurance.
• Experience in WMS and Oracle would be advantage.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics and supply chaining management, Transportation and Distribution, Warehouse and Inventory Management.
• Experience in management position is preferable.
• Good understanding of Safety, ISO standard.
Location: Samutprakarn - Bangna_Trad Km. 19We will consider English language resumes only
Schenker offers a wide range of career opportunities within our organization, in Thailand or abroad. The salary and bonus programmes are attractive and all other benefits (medical insurance, provident fund etc) usually offered
by international companies are available here too. All salaries are paid 13 times and a results related bonus of up to 2 months salary is paid in addition each year.
If you are interested in joining a successful and professional team please send your CV and photo to (in word format only) with a photo to the e-mail address below. Please enter as ‘subject’ the position you are applying for
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 55,000 employees in 1,500 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 14.0 billion Schenker belong to the Deutsche Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 30 billion. Here in Thailand we have 1,104 employees in 12 offices, Nett Sales of thb 6 billion p.a., profitable and growing. We have won large new contracts and thus we are looking for