· To provide excellent customer service.
· To cooperate with operation department (freight, customs clearance, etc.) in solving problem, report status and provide proactive solution to customer.
· To coordinate with operation team to provide expert advice to customer regarding logistic processes, documentation, or any other questions which may arise.
· To receive all claims, complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions from customers and cooperate to the department involved to ensures customer problems or issues are resolved or provide proper guidance promptly.
· To monitor, record, and follow up status of customs case progress.
· To monitor, consolidate, check and submit report as per customer target date.
· To monitor & prepare KPI analysis and assure that committed KPI’s are met to customer satisfaction.
· To prepare meeting agenda, summary information and issues with proper solution before the meeting with customer.
· To conduct meetings with customer in monthly or bi-monthly review meetings.
· To issue MOM from customer meeting and conduct internal improvement meeting across related departments. · To develop & expand business for assigned customer.
· To analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities.
· To handle any special requests from customer/oversea, coordinate with support team and submit quotation to customer or oversea on time.
· To developing productive long-term relationships with customers.
· To create long term strategies & improvement project with the customer.
· To training billing and selling rate to operation.
· To monitor and check missing invoice status and liaison with A/R performance.
· Following up on Track & Trace report and support data to customer.
· To update any opportunities to Salesforce in weekly basis.
· Any special assignment by superior.
· Bachelor’s degree or Higher in related fields
· At least 5 years experience in Key Account Customer Service
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Good experience in K/A Management preferably in the Automotive Industry.
· Good experience in Sea freight & Customs Import / Export Clearance process.
· Able to analyze data, statistics and translate results into better solutions.
· Computer skills with Microsoft Office.
· Excellent knowledge in Customer Service and highly service minded mentality.