10-month contract with renewal
Work Location: Banga-Trad KM.22
This role has to take the responsibility in support for planning, implementing, monitoring, and providing the best practice on the General Administration function’s matters. He/She able
to plan and prioritize workload of the Operations Administrative team to meet the needs of high quality and sustainable administrative support to enable the smooth running of the operations and delivery of good working environment to all related parties.
<A> General Administration Management (GA)
- Manage and control GA services such as pool and position car, gasoline fleet cad, company mobile phone, copy machine, mail delivery service and messenger, reception, business travelling
support, expat support, medical support etc.
- Develop and execute the strategic direction of GA division based on the company’s business plan.
- Control the company’s activities and events schedule to ensure that all is arranged and established on time.
- Design and implement effectively service regulation, policies, and standards.
- Control and follow up the operations and countermeasures, also development result and operation of departments in the operation field and conform to determined target and strategy.
- Implement PDCA by measuring the result against standards and making necessary adjustments for overall GA services.
<B> Facilities Management
- Manage employee of Facility Service and Employee Service by plan, follow up, determine target and performance evaluate. Such as Maids &Cleaning, Gardening etc.
- Set up and maintain office management and system such as basic infrastructure, layout or building, meeting room reservation system, etc. and ensure that all of facilities and service qualities
are well managed.
- Monitor on the overall office’s property management.
- Control company assets to be in place and perform physical count to ensure the number and location of each asset to be recorded appropriately
<C> Resource Management and Budget Control
- Monitor division’s general expense, land tax & budget and control that all payment concerned to office is paid on schedule.
- Ensure that all insurance proceedings in division’s responsibility are well established (in charge of vehicle insurance, property insurance, public land insurance, asset’s all risk insurance.
- Control the company’s permission and license, lease & service agreement, GA service agreement and GA controlled document being maintained and well filed with confidentiality.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement on GA services and tasks.
- Follow up, approve and control on budget to conform as plan
- Report the administrative operation result, problem and difficulty of all and propose the countermeasure and improvement method to supervisor
- Support other works assigned by superiors
- Bachelor degree in related field
- At least 10 years' working experience at management level in general administration or related function e.g. procurement, asset registration, finance & accounting
- Familiar with all areas of business and can coordinate processes and operations across the organization
Required critical behaviors:
- Pro-active, problem-solving approach, quick action, and fast learner
- Having good relationship with other
- Lead the team to meet the target as teamwork and to be the role model for subordinates
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide range of groups and individuals
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
Required key skills (functional/technical):
- Knowledge of General Administration management and supervision
- Have experience in contacting various government departments, especially the TISI, BOI, MOI, and any other concerned
- Effective time and workload management
- Effective project management skills
- Good command English
- Proficient in Ms-office programs
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful
candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
74/1 Moo 2 Bangna-Trad Road, Km.22,
Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10570
Visit us at www.nissan.co.th