Our Client is one of the world’s leading 3PL and Supply Chain Solutions Companies and has great presence in the Thailand and SE Asian marketplace.
The Company has an International and open structure so there are clear communication lines and real opportunity for career development and learning
The Thailand Head Office is based in Central Bangkok. It is an excellent time to join this innovative and growing organisation.
- Ensure operational excellence in cross-border tracking.
- Follow and enhance standard operating procedures and work instructions to meet customer requirements.
- Create appropriate SOP in order to ensure all cross-border transport shipments will be well arranged from origin to destination
- Recommend and implement preventive plan of action to solve any problem or customer complaint.
- Coordinate with subcontractor to minimize expense and increase profitability
- Coordinate with overseas agents driving sales of cross-border transport service to secure new business.
- Develop and maintain regular service or problem review with customers to enhance current and future business.
- Work with sales team to provide necessary details costing an SOP to enable team to offer competitive rates and services to increase volume of current and new business.
- Record and analyze cross-border transport volume income and profit in order to generate proposals to increase volume and profit with cost management.
- Record and conduct cross board operation review meeting with operation team to develop and improve service levels to meet and exceed customer demand.
- Lead and develop new potential routes and cross-border transport service to expand business in cross-border trucking markets.
- Perform special projects and all other assignments especially associated with the further growth of cross-border products and markets.
- Conduct meeting for operation review with subcontractors to follow standard operating procedure to increase service levels and compliance.
- Support and fulfill operation team when required
- Control and maintain quality management systems, environmental management systems, and occupational health and safety management systems effectively
- Solid Experience in the Cross Border Transportation Marketplace
- Operation, Planning, Routing, Transportation, Logistics, Road Freight Forwarding Operation
- Good understanding of Customs Clearance
- Strong Negotiation Skill
- Positive and Enthusiastic mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Availability for some overseas travel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.