The UOB Management Associate Programme is a sixteen-month learning track targeted at early career talent who aspire to leadership and regional roles. It is available across UOB business segments and subsidiaries in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
From the start, you will be able to choose a business segment which is most aligned with your career aspiration. A bespoke accelerated induction experience awaits you where you will acquire knowledge about the business and develop a wide range of core competencies and technical skills which will fast-track your career with us.
The Recruitment Process:
A comprehensive assessment roadmap will commence in March to determine if you have the pre-requisites to seize the opportunity to be a UOB Management Associate.
• PSYCHOMETRIC TESTS & VDO INTERVIEW
• ASSESSMENT CENTRE
• OFFERS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATESQualification :
• A Bachelor - Master’s degree;
• Demonstrated leadership track record in school and or at work;
• Less than 2 years of working experience.
• Ability to REASON and ANALYZE situations and problems to identify key issues;
• AGILE and ADAPT easily to new challenges/environment/situations;
• LEARN and retain / apply new concepts with business acumen and savvy;
• COMMUNICATE & INFLUENCE effectively;
• MATURE and CONFIDENT to handle challenges.
Commencing date of MA 2020 intake is July 2021. If you are interested to join this program or have any friends who are interested, please send me your updated CV by 30 Jan 2021.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and
banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.