A Joint Venture Company of PTT and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Department ): PBS Plant Operation
Position Title ) : Maintenance Engineer - Planning
Maintenance Engineer - Planningshall
Closely work with others maintenance engineer (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrument) in establishes, maintains and improves the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling for the production facility to eliminate interruption of production.
Develop and manageschedule of maintenance work including Preventive, Corrective, Breakdown and Shutdown. Also, follow up all the maintenance work progress.
Manage activity for providing proper resource, workforce,parts and materials and manage minimum stock of all necessary spare parts require for maintenance work.
Qualification ) :
ทั่วไป (General Qualification):
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years old
- Fluent in English (TOEIC Score > 550)
การศึกษา (Formal Education) :
Bachelor’s or Master degree of Engineering in related field, Engineering Management or equivalent.
ประสบการณ์ (Working Experience) :
At least minimum direct 3 years’ experience in the maintenance planning as Planner function of Manufacturing Plant (gas separation, polymer or petrochemical plant is preferred).
Having experience with Cedar Program, Administrator level will be an advantage.
Have knowledge and understands the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning and scheduling and storeroom processes.
Must have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with various position.
Have good planning, scheduling and organizational skills.
Having widely engineering knowledge with all discipline.
Having Knowledge of Computerized Management Maintenance System
- Being the coordinator of engineering and maintenance division with others or the maintenance aspect to ensure the area or facility are assigned receive maintenance service
in a timely.
- Review all planned work request and determine validity and accuracy of information and engage the appropriate resource to set a preliminary priority with discipline engineer.
- Reviews all unplanned work request for accuracy and clarity such as clear scope of work, realistic completion date, proper lead times, correct equipment identification and
discuss details with originator of the work order with discipline engineer and the requester.
- Review the work to be performed and determine the best way to accomplish the work by consult with Lead engineer, Supervisors, Originator, Production supervisors as necessary.
- Coordinate with discipline engineer to identify and secures all parts and materials including any special tools required to complete the work, provide Bill of Material for
those and follow up the order.
- Manage spare parts for all maintenance work to allow high plant reliability with minimize stock.
- Coordinate discipline engineer to provide work estimation based on craft or skills required, sequence required and number required.
- Determine and identify any vendor delivered service for the work order (i.e., contract vibration service or alignment service)
- Manage the status of work control and backlog for work order submission to work order completion.
- Verifies all material, information, tools, and Labor are available prior to work execution.
- Actively participate in scheduling meeting with operation team to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime and necessary lead times.
- Follow up with supervisors and lead to ensure that completed work job.
- Continuously improves the job estimate, planning and scheduling by receiving feedback from all resources: lead maintenance, production supervisors and production planners.