- To evaluate, strategic, and execute partnership, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), investment deals.
- Handle of new
business initiation and get buy-ins from top management.
- Conduct research on companies, industry, market trend in particular of financial performance.
- Review / analyze investment opportunities from a business and financial perspective
- Analyse, monitor, and evaluate financial data to assist customers with mergers and acquisitions (M&As), business matching, or other related activities, and advise them on unique investment opportunities.
- Assist in all aspects of a corporate finance transaction
- Assist in managing corporate finance transactions in the GUNKUL group i.e. coordinating tasks and liaising with various departments and advisors (legal, accounting, finance, corporate affairs)
- Assist the finance team in internal performance reporting to management
- Assist the finance team in internal projects such as accounting/finance reporting systems implementation
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male or Female, age 25-30 years old
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Financial, Business Management, Economics or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment Analyst, Financial Analyst, Corporate & Project Financing or related projects
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Understanding on project financing and power business
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English (Reading, Writing, Verbal)
- Have a TOEIC SCORES (650 up) will be considered in advance
- Flexibility to response to changes
- Be responsible for the project under controls
If you are a passionate person described above who wants to broaden your experience with reputable renewable energy public company, this is the role fit to you.
Please send your application with full resume stating qualifications, experience together with a recent photo and your current and expected salary.
This job based in Bangkok (BTS Ari) and require extensive travel within Thailand.
Human Resources & Administration Division
Gunkul Engineering Public Company Limited
1177, 8th Floor, Pearl Bangkok Building, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02 2425883