- Parts Logistics Management and Improvement.
- Improve Operation flow-in, flow-out and loading operation.
- Monitor and Patrol Operation.
- Create and revise work procedure (Operation method).
- Create Operation Report.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Operation Management or related filed.
- Have an experience at least 5 years in Spare parts or Logistics field.
- Good command in English (Spoken, Read, Written).
- Good command of computer skills, Especially MS Office and Internet.
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel (VBA, Pivot, Complicate formula).
- Can use SAP system (Warehouse Management).
- Good for Teamwork, Energetic/Systematic Thinking.
Working time : Monday-Friday (8:30-17:00)
Working Location : Minburi
We will offer an optimal Total Logistics Solution that go beyond the conventional framework of "Logistics," creating and finding highly integrated customized services geared to the various requirement of each client.