1. Maximize the truck utilization by ensuring timely and efficient distribution planning and ensuring order of full truck loading and exception request.
2. Monitor and analyse transportation cost and recommend improvement areas for continuous cost effectiveness.
3. Efficiently manage the inventory, FIFO, aging and product trace-ability, including crate control.
4. Optimise the cost of delivery by operation effectiveness and close monitoring of transfers.Optimise the truck capacity usage.Ensure that goods are distributed to customers on time and in good conditions.Monitor returned goods from customers and investigate
the root causes in order to take preventive and corrective actions.
5. Ensure the IRA (Inventory Record Accuracy).Ensure work safety, security and safety awareness in the warehousing premises.Ensure that the warehouse and transportation distribution problems are solved in a timely and effective manner and that preventive actions
are timely taken.
6. Supervise warehouse operations activities concerning material handling including pallets and documentation e.g. receiving, issuing, dispatching, maximising the utilisation of warehouse space and facilities.
7. Monitor and verify physical stocks such as raw and packaging materials, semi-finished goods and finished goods in warehouse by weekly cycle count against the system or warehouse meeting.
8. Ensure that the warehouse is in good operations and conditions e.g. maintenance of good housekeeping in warehouse and surroundings according to Company standards and requirements.
9. Ensure that RM&PM delivery to production is achieved as per production requirements, and FG delivery to customers is achieved as per delivery schedule attainment.
10. Supervise preparation and analysis of routine reports e.g. time attendance, 5S, safety, overtime and leave, forklift utilisation and forklift fuel consumption; prepare corrective actions in case of non-conformity.
11. Develop and maintain an effective organisation through selection, training, development, compensation, and motivation of assigned personnel.
12. Conduct merit review on a timely basis. Discipline employee in accordance with company policy and procedure.
1. Bachelor's Degree or above in Supply Chain or Logistics.
2. 5-8 yrs. Experiences in Logistics or Warehouse Management.
3. Interpersonal skills, good planning, leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
4. Thai Nationality.