Job Type: Contract 9 months
The Company: Our Client is one of the world leading in high performance Lubricant.
Role and responsibilities:
• The role is responsible for working with 3PL’s to ensure contractual agreements are met and are exceeded
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting 3PL performance and adherence to KPIs
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve performance
• Manage 3PLs and contractors to meet minimum operating, HSSE and performance standards
• Seek opportunities to improve processes in dispatching practices and freight consolidation activities.
• Key conduit between Company and respective service providers
• Work with transport providers to ensure contractual agreements are met and are exceeded
• Set delivery processes and standards in place that ensure safe delivery and at the right quality.
• Imbed processes to ensure Chain of Responsibility (CoR). adherence and compliance
• Deliver budgeted cost for Operational activity across the network whilst identifying opportunities to balance cost to serve.
• Work with GSC, 3rd party warehousing and logistics providers to ensure customer service expectations are delivered
• Act as a point of contact escalation and resolution of service oriented complaints.
• The role is responsible for NPD & Sourcing Import product and support emerging market by working closely with business team.
• Prepare Month End Report with including data analyzed and proposing solution to CF Logistic Manager such
1. IFOT performance for emerging market & logistic part.
2. Emerging market supply performance
3. NPD launching performance report
4. All reports related Logistic activity.
5. Support company activities program such 5S program, IMS, OMS, Safety activity.
6. To be HZ team to make sure new product or product with have formulation change complete HZ check and register before import or export to emerging market.
7. Co-operate with internal GSC team to get effectively plan and performance
1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer, Financial, Logistic or related field.
2. High skill in Logistic operation
3. Experience in Import & Export process
4. Experience working with 3PL
5. Financial analysis related to logistic operation.
6. Continuous improvement.
7. Fluence in English and Thai language
8. Green or black belt in lean process/ Six Sigma Certification
9. Knowledge of JDE /WMH/TMS
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to pchobdham @ nesfircroft.com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel. 081-546-4119