Job description and Responsibilities
- Confirming that approval has been obtained in line with procedures and verifying conformity with approved facility.
- Handling & checking customer application and/ or contractual documents regarding deposit accounts & other products
- Handling & management contractual documents/ important items including AML/ CFT (if any)
- Checking a comply and consistency of contractual documents with approved credit facility & conditions
- Handling & management non-credit contractual documentations
- Handling and registration for customer's authorized via phone, National e-payment transaction
- Checking and registration for authorized signing condition in relation to the Signature Scanning Project
- Support for authorized signatory verification for all non-credit transactions
- Performing other credit administration operations (including manage provisional transactions & customer identification)
- Other tasks that may assigned
- **Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws or Economic Laws only**.
- Above 5 years of experience in Credit Lending/ Banking area or credit administration or non-credit transaction, Cash Management, Trade Financing or
- Good command of English both written and spoken (TOEIC Score 700+ is preferred)
- Computer Literacy in Word, Excel.
- Background in Law Firm is prefered.
English resume only & only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please send your application letter and resume stating expected salary, qualifications, experience
and transcripts as well as one recent photo by
Click Apply Now
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resources Division
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Bangkok Branch
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower 32nd - 35th Floor,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-200 2560 Ext: 4455