NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage
to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Lifting Supervisor/ Rigging Supervisor as detail below;
- Achieves lifting activities offshore on schedule and according to HSE regulations.
- Manages a rigging team offshore efficiently and in a good working spirit.
- Ensures effective and timely response to construction activity and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Validates offshore construction works by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Ensures HSE values are well understood and are not breached under any circumstance while carrying out offshore construction activities on the offshore installation.
- The Senior Rigger is the designated 'responsible person' in overall charge of lifting equipment and operations on the offshore installation under ECP scope of work.
- Preparing lifting plan.
- Preparing the permit to work and getting it approved by Site Lifting Specialist.
- Organize day to day work offshore in conjunction with construction work leader.
- Compiling and maintaining a Rigging Loft register and make sure that equipment is in good condition.
- Ensures that the level of supervision on site is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements.
- Acting as handling and lifting authority on validation of contractor's key deliverable and prescribed audits as necessary.
- Liaising with Site Lifting Specialist on a day to day basis for all lifting operations.
- Reports any issue to construction work leader and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- Ensures that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfill project HSE requirements.
- Reports any incident as per Company and Project rules.
- Implements with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required by Project HSE procedures.
- Carries out all lifting operations supervision /monitoring activities required for the successful delivery of the Contracts assigned.
- Participates in Job Hazard Analysis and Attend safety toolbox meetings on a daily basis with contractors' work teams.
- Create work procedures; assess contractors' personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by Management.
- Providing technical input on contractor and consultant selection with handling and lifting content.
- Promoting best practice and use of innovative technology including maintenance of the CMS principles and the LMS.
- Verifies that the lifting equipment
- Diploma holder
- 5 - 8 years of experience in heavy lifting & heavy transportation
- Experience in Offshore construction, Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and -Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an offshore
- Advanced rigging and lifting level 2 competences minimum.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects.
- Ability to work in a large multinational team.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
- Working language: English mandatory
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114