ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To act as general legal counsel for all matters relating to Savills business in Thailand. Duties will include four (4) primary business functions with scope of works that include but are
not limited to the following:
- Review and advise on Fraud Cases in building’s under Savills Management.
- Assume the role of Condominium Juristic Person Manager on existing and proposed Client buildings.
- Review and advice on PM contracts and agreements.
- Review and advice for all buildings with regards to the Condominium Act, Building Control Act and other related acts and regulations where necessary.
- Review and advice to all buildings to make sure that the Regulations are in compliance with the Condominium Act.
- Provide structured litigation support on all outstanding Management Fees, Staff Charges, JPM Fees and other fees from existing and previous clients.
- Follow-up with staff on conflict of interest issues and procurement process.
- Ad hoc legal opinions for enquiries submitted regarding buildings under management.
- Review and advise on business contracts and agreements.
- Assist and advise sales staff with land department transfers.
- Assist with monitoring sales staff activities to help avoid collusion and corruption.
- Guide with any legal matters and problems relating to the provision our of agency services.
- Act as Notary for document processing for sales as required.
- Become broadly familiar with the process for Thai investors buying property in the UK.
- Assist with Know Your Client protocol policy implementation for sales staff.
- Review and advise on Employment Contracts and agreements in Thai & English.
- Follow-up with staff with regards to issuance of warning letters and all related disciplinary action.
- Follow-up with relevant authorities including the police department with regards to cases involving staff members for missing monies and other issues.
- Review and advice on corporate controls such as Business Continuity Plan and other Savills Group Policies and Savills Self Assessment Questionnaire.
- Review and advice on Internal Audit Report conducted by BDO.
- Review Power of Attorney documentation as and when necessary for all legal processes.
- Observe any legal implications with Cash Flow Management issues.
- Help identity any regulatory or compliance matters which the firm needs to adhere to in Thailand.
- Review and advise on corporate control policies.
- Review and advice on quarterly Top 5 Risk Summary.
- Thai National, Male or Female aged between 28 - 35 years old
- Master/Bachelor degree of in Law, and holding Thai lawyer license
- At least 3 years working experience in real estate or in-house corporate lawyer from leading company
- Ability in drafting /reviewing/ writing English contracts/ legal documents is a must.
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking).
- Demonstrating independence and maturity, attention to details, ability to grasp relevant issues quickly and to understand commercial context and complex legal concept.
- Knowledge in dealing and communicating with different people.
- Must know how to use basic computer software, especially Microsoft Office
- Multi-tasking and can meet deadline
- Attentive and very keen to details
Interested and qualified persons please send your application and updated resume in English with a recent photo and stating your present and expected salary by
click Apply Now
Human Resources Department
Savills (Thailand) Co.,Ltd 7th FL, Abdulrahim Place
990 Rama IV Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (02) 636-0300 Fax: +66 (02) 636-0339